[ccp4bb]: Hg compound

Dear all,

Sorry to post a question not directly related to CCP4, yet I think someone
there can help me.
Simply: I would like to know the best way to prepare a stock solution of
p-chloromercurybenzoic acid, which appears to be mostly insoluble in water
(only up to 30 uM)

Thank you all in advance.

Miguel
--
Miguel Ortiz Lombardia              |      Siempre habrá nieve altanera
Institut Pasteur                    |      que vista el monte de armiño