Re: [ccp4bb]: Re-indexing

Hi Jim,

I haven't done the calculation, but by eyeballing it seems that the C-axis
in the old cell is the same as the sum of the A- and C-axes in the new
cell. If so you can reindex the old data. I think the matrix should be

(  1  0 -1 ) (H_old)   (H-new)
(  0  1  0 ) (K_old) = (K_new)
(  0  0  1 ) (L_old)   (L_new)

But better check it yourself.