[ccp4bb]: Structural Molecular Biology at SESAME

>From Prof. Herman Winick,
SSRL/SLAC
Stanford, CA

To Structural Biologists from
Mediterranean and Middle East countries,
and other interested individuals,

We are currently compiling a list of scientists who will be interested in
taking an active role in shaping and defining the Structural Molecular
Biology (SMB) unit at SESAME (http://www.weizmann.ac.il/home/sesame/). The
first meeting of the SMB sub-committee is tentatively planned for 6-7 of
April in Athens, Greece. Please send your note of interest to
Gitay.Kryger@Weizmann.ac.il as soon as possible.

Thank you,
Prof. Herman Winick,
Co-chair, SESAME Scientific Committee