Re: [ccp4bb]: converting Xplor to PDB coordinate files

Hi,

> Is it the case that PDBSET keyword ELEMENT no longer works after v 3.3?
> If so, how do people convert Xplor/CNSv0.1 files to standard
> pdb format for sfall? My irons are all changing to flourines!
> (OK, it wouldn't kill me to edit manually, but automation is nice)

	I normally use the PDB 'pipeline' program for coordinate file
manipulations. Thanks to Dr. Dave Schuller (schuller@uci.edu).

ref:-
Schuller, D.J. (1996), "The PDB pipeline", PDB newsletter, 76, 8-9.

| S.Ravichandran                              e-mail:-                |
| Crystallography &                           ravi@cmb2.saha.ernet.in |
| Molecular Biology Division,                 ravichu@hotmail.com     |
| Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics                                   |
| I/AF, Bidhan Nagar, Calcutta 700 064.       FAX:-                   |
| Calcutta - 700 064. INDIA.                  (91)(033)-337-4637      |
|		URL:	http://cmb2.saha.ernet.in/ravi.html           |