unclear REFMAC output

Dear Reader,

recently I ran a refinement on a structure with different resolution
limits - more of curiousity than necessity - but going through the
REMAC output I came across
a few WARNING messages addressing problems with the scaling of Fo to Fc.

The model looks decent, so does the refinement statistic - but I
ampuzzled about it
mainly because I did not understand properly what the output says. The
manual is not very helpful on that issue.

Maybe somebody can decipher it (output attached to the text) and send me

an explanation.

Thanks very much
Cheers

Thomas