Problems with dmmulti

It looks to me as though there is a problem with one of the mtz files,
although it is hard to tell from the fragment of mtz you sent. If you
email me the whole log file, I can check in more detail, but I may
need to re-run here to say for sure.

As a general tip, get rid of both those RESO cards, or change them
to RESO 100 2.5 . Otherwise your command file looks fine.

It is just possible that turning on solvent flattening will solve your
problem, if so this is a bug I need to fix.

Kevin