Re: assist, documentation, help

Thank you for taking the time to write.  We appreciate your feedback, as
it allows us to not only create a better product, but provide better
service to our customers.  I have forwarded your comments.

If you have any further or future comments, please do not hesitate to
use our online feedback form located at
http://home.netscape.com/feedback/

Once again, thank you for writing.

Alex

--
Alex J. Giron
Customer Service Representative

** When replying, please include your original messages **