Latest PDB Quarterly Newsletter Released

The April 1998 PDB Quarterly Newsletter is now available on-line from
the PDB Home Page, http://www.pdb.bnl.gov.

It is in Adobe pdf, postscript, rtf, and ASCII text format.

You can also get it from our anonymous ftp server, ftp.pdb.bnl.gov, in
the directory newsletter/newsletter98apr/.

We have sent the text version to those subscribed to the electronic
newsletter mailing list.  The printed copies will be sent out as soon as
they are received from the printer.

If you have any suggestions for future articles, or wish to contribute
one yourself, please send me e-mail.

Best regards,
Nancy

 Nancy Oeder Manning                  Protein Data Bank
 Head User Support                    Brookhaven National Laboratory
 oeder@bnl.gov                        Biology Department, Bldg. 463
 (516) 344-5744 phone                 P.O. Box 5000
 (516) 344-5751 FAX                   Upton, NY 11973-5000   USA