PDB move from Brookhaven to Rutgers

Dear colleagues,

Following the several postings on this topic on this bb recently, this is
to inform you that Science (vol 281, Sept. 11, 1998, pp. 1584-1585) has a
news item on this subject which should be interesting to all.

A short summary of the news item can be found on Science's Web site
(www.sciencemag.org) with the free registration option, the full text is
only accessible to real subscribers.

Otherwise, you'll have to wait for the printed edition in your library.

Have a nice day,

Fred.

F.M.D. Vellieux (B.Sc., Ph.D.)
Institut de Biologie Structurale J.-P. Ebel CEA CNRS
41 Avenue des Martyrs
38027 Grenoble Cedex 01
France
Tel: (+33) (0) 476889605
Fax: (+33) (0) 476885494
e-mail: vellieux@ibs.ibs.fr
   Don't even think of asking me: "I would              Het leven is genieten
    if I could, but I can't" (L.R., 1998)               (to live is to enjoy)
Public key: FMDV
BEGIN_ELECTRONIC_SIGNATURE
M/R-:@ZF:!H)4!":,+WW$O;CZMD.9)UDE'9=GB8HB/]>X><9JL0+B,:..\_@J
MP/H/0?*ZM_GS&C'30I,>S1G3UI>T-H;`!!>N'*JT1?[?;#OW[]UR'@YY2X`Z