INFO: CCP4 and y2k

Dear All,

please find information on CCP4 and Y2K reliability on

http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/ccp4y2k.html

Sorry if this message seems a little short but most of you will have
deleted this email as soon as you noticed the subject title!

We are sorry but we will not be answering individual requests for
information about software reliability with regards to the 'date bug'
so if you are approached by system managers or indeed if you are a system
manager needing a report on the software please read the above document.

Alun
(a non y2k compliant programmer who certainly wont be working on the 1st
of January 2000 ;) )

Alun Ashton,      awa@dl.ac.uk      Tel: +44 1925 603528
CCP4,             ccp4@dl.ac.uk     Fax: +44 1925 603124
                  http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/main.html
Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington, UK, WA4 4AD