Re: Amore correlation coefficients

If you calculate the correlation between Fobs and Fcalc you will always
get a positive outcome because they are correlated in the sense that both
decrease with resolution. If you use E values you do not see this since E
values do not decrease with resolution, as you noted. In your case the
effects may have been more severe, perhaps due to too large B-values for
the search model?

Bart