[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: Including files
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: Including files
- From: Dave Love <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 7 Dec 1999 13:45:47 GMT
- In-Reply-To: "Ditlev Brodersen"'s message of "Mon, 6 Dec 1999 16:40:36 -0000"
- References: <email@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
- User-Agent: Gnus/5.0803 (Gnus v5.8.3) Emacs/21.0
*** For details on how to be removed from this list visit the ***
*** CCP4 home page http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/main.html ***
>>>>> "DEB" == Ditlev Brodersen <email@example.com> writes:
DEB> What is the correct way of doing this and is anyone aware of a
DEB> way to do it by means of shell streams?
If there is a bug with the `@' construct that you need to work round,
you can do fairly general things with `here documents' in Bourne shell
(/bin/sh). A straightforward way to do the case in point is:
Note that they are backquotes around the `cat'.