[ccp4bb]: new DM release

I have put a beta release of dm 2.1 on the ftp site here, if anyone
wants to try it out. New features include:

1)  the output of the NCS operators after refinement is no more in
matrix form, but as Euler angles and translations;

2) if the keyword NMER is omitted in Automask mode, the program will try
to compute NMER automatically. This procedure can potentially fail in
cases where crystallographic and non-crystallographic symmetries have a
a special relationship;

3)  files to be input in XtalView or O can be created. These files give
a representation of the NCS elements as points or axis to be viewed
together with the density map and the atoms of the structure.

This is a beta release. There are probably bugs which I have not picked
up in my testing so far.

Instructions for fetching and installing the code are given below:

> ftp ftp.yorvic.york.ac.uk
login: anonymous
password: type_your_full_email_address_here
ftp > cd pub/ccp4
ftp > get dm.tar.gz
ftp > quit
> gunzip dm.tar.gz
> tar xvf dm.tar
> cd dm/src
> makedm
begin:vcard
n:foadi;james
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
org:CCP4;YSBL - Chemistry - University of York
version:2.1
email;internet:foadi@yorvic.york.ac.uk
title:Mr
x-mozilla-cpt:;0