From: Perkins Lorna +ADw-BMSLPERK+AEA-livjm.ac.uk+AD4-
To: +ADw-ccp4bb+AEA-dl.ac.uk+AD4-
Sent: Friday, April 14, 2000 6:21 PM
Subject: +AFs-ccp4bb+AF0-: Notation used in ARP+AF8-WARP

+AD4- +ACoAKgAq-  For details on how to be removed from this list visit the  +ACoAKgAq-
+AD4- +ACoAKgAq-    CCP4 home page http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/main.html    +ACoAKgAq-
+AD4-
+AD4- I am currently trying to use ARP+AF8-WARP for the first time and I have a
query
+AD4- which someone may be able to help me with.
+AD4- The runnable example within the documentation created by Martin Winn uses
+AD4- titles for the maps named 2mFo-DFc and mFo-DFc. Does the m and D within
+AD4- these titles actually have any meaning or is this just the correct
notation
+AD4- for these maps?
+AD4- Thanks in advance for any help with this problem
+AD4-
+AD4- Lorna Perikns
+AD4-
+AD4- +AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQ-
+AD4- +AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQA9AD0APQ-
+AD4- Lorna Perkins
+AD4- Biophysics Department
+AD4- School of Biomolecular Sciences
+AD4- Liverpool John Moores University