Re: [ccp4bb]: nmr-model-derived-b-factors

yves muller wrote:

> ***    CCP4 home page http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/main.html    ***
>
> Could somebody please point me to a program which derives pseudo
> B-factors from the r.m.s.deviations observed in an ensemble of NMR
> structures. This is to get a better starting model for molrep.
> Many thanks in advance
> Yves
>
> --

 I cant answer the Q but I have always suspected that a better way to
handle the problem is to read all the models in to generate structure
factors, all with a constant B value ( ?20?) but I have no experience
and thus use a correctly averaged model; the parts that align perfectly
will have a high contribution and the non-overlapping parts will be
smeared by the structure factor summing

 Eleanor Dodson