[ccp4bb]: Re: Problem Freerflag

Hi,

>While trying to run the FreeR-flag we have ecountered the following error
>message:
>
>CCP4i termination status O child killed : write on pipe with no readers
>binsort --
>I/O error ( check space available in $BINSORT_SCR ): permission denied.
>
>any clues
>
>Mike Donovan.

Seems your problem is with the directory where your $BINSORT_SCR is
assigned. If you go to the directory $CCP4/include, you will find the
'ccp4.setup' file. You check the 'path' which $BINSORT_SCR is pointing.
In my setup it says '/tmp'

So, if your setup has the same.. then make sure that you have the
permission to access this '/tmp' directory.

Hope this helps,

Cheers,
Ravi

|S.Ravichandran (Graduate student)  |E-mail: ravi@cmb2.saha.ernet.in |
|Crystallogr. & Mol. Biology Div.   |FAX:    (91)(033)-337-4637      |
|Saha Institute of Nuclear Physics  |                                |
|I/AF, Bidhan Nagar, Calcutta 700064|                                |
|INDIA.      URL:- http://www-bsg.saha.ernet.in/ravi.html            |
       "Those who hear not the music think the dancers mad."