Re: [ccp4bb]: ccp4 problems

Simona Fermani wrote:

> ***    CCP4 home page http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/main.html    ***
>
> Hallo
> I'm in trouble with the protin program because I have the
> coordinates of the cofactor NADP in my pdb file and I cannot understand
> how to prepare the script.
>
> Could you help me in this problem, please? or send me an example?
>
> I couldn't manage from the CCP4 documentation.
>  Really thanks in advance
>
> Best regards
>
> Simona fermani

Hi

New version of refmac should solve this problem. It has around 300 monomers

(NADP is one of them) with full description and 1000 with minimum description

which can be converted to full description if desired. With new version

(5.0*) you don't have to set up protin.

Regards

Garib

Garib N. Murshudov, Chemistry Department, University of York, U.K.
Tel: Home +44 (1904) 42 62 87, work:  +44 (1904) 43 25 65