[ccp4bb]: scala problem with reference datasets

I've come across a problem which arise if you use one of my
complicated scripts which uses "mtzutils" to combined a merged
reference dataset with unmerged data (eg for scaling derivative to
native, or MAD datasets together). The output file from mtzutils needs
to be resorted before scala, otherwise some partial reflections will
be lost (I suppose this is actually a bug in mtzutils)

I'm working on a more rational approach to this

The examples in the documentaion should read

eg

     #==== Combine together merged native & sorted derivative data, by
     #     interleaving reflection records
     #     Must resort data after this step
     ##
     mtzutils:
     mtzutils hklin2 m6cb3_sort.mtz \
              hklin1 m6c8_r \
              hklout temp_m6cb3_resort << eof-m
     merge
     eof-m
     #
     sortmtz hklin temp_m6cb3_resort hklout m6cb3_resort << eof-m
     H K L M/ISYM BATCH
     eof-m
     #

etc