[ccp4bb]: Hydrogen bond listing within REFMAC v4.0

I am currently using REFMAC v4.0 to refine a structure and would like a list
of possible hydrogen bonds for the structure analysis. When using the MONI
MEDIUM HBOND command the output log file comes back with the following
error:  Unknown subkeyword of MONI ?????HBON?????.

Does anyone have any suggestions where I'm going wrong?

Thanks in advance

Lorna Perkins

Lorna Perkins
Biophysics Department