Re: [ccp4bb]: settings in protin

> Can one change the Dictionary sets MAXGRP MAXATM MAXDIS in protin ??

You have to change these in the code and recompile.
(cd $CCP4/src, vi/emacs/jot/nedit whatever and edit vars, make protin,
cp protin $CBIN/protin)
Take care because there are multiple occurancies of each var in the
code.
Make sure you change them all !!!
If you have arp/warp 5.1 you might be able to use arp_protin which is
basically protin with bigger arrays ...

> (I don't want to use refmac5.0 yet...)

Why make life easy if it can be nice and difficult ...? ;-)

        Tassos