[ccp4bb]: X-ray generators

Dear Sir,
            I have been asked by my former PhD supervisor to try and
find a buyer (or new homes) for some old x-ray generators which are
now not being used due to his retirement. Could you please pass on
this advert to any groups in your department which may be interested.

 X-Ray Generators For Sale (based in Oxford)

2 Elliott-automation rotating anode GX 13 x-ray sets

1 Elliott-automation rotating anode GX 6 x-ray set

1 Hilger x-ray set

One of the GX 13 sets is working, the other is not assembled but may
be used for spares.
The GX 6 and Hilger sets have not been used for a few years but may
be useful to someone for spares.

For more information please contact Dr Justyn Regini by e_mail at

reginijw@cardiff.ac.uk
Dr Justyn Regini
Ocular Biophysics Laboratory
Dept. of Optometry and Vision Science