Re: [ccp4bb]: pvdw function

	hi,

	one option is to work with a lower symmetry space group,
	so that we can avoid co-incident crystal and molecular
	axes.  For eg:  if the space group is P6122, refinment
	can be done in P61.

	One problem in this case is your asymmetric unit get
	multiplied (depending on the space group).  One should also
	be cautious to treat the subunits with strict NCS relationship
	amontg them.

	hope this helps,

	S.Parthasarathy,
	Indian Institute of Science