[ccp4bb]: Dual conformations

Hej,
Relating to my question to the bb earlier this evening concerning alt conf in CNS. I have fixed the problem. Something was wrong in the selection statement in alternate.inp. It was not an obvious mistake but it helped to retype using shorter lines. Thanks for your suggestions anyway.
Gunnar

Gunnar I. Berglund, Dept. of Biochemistry, Biomedical Center,
Uppsala University, Husargatan 3, Box 576, 751 23 Uppsala, Sweden
tel: 46 18 471 4987; fax: 46 18 511 755; http://zorn.bmc.uu.se/

Hej,
I have a question related to cns. I have many dual side chain conformations in my protein and have experienced that the program only allow 19. Anybody who know how to get around this.