Re: [ccp4bb]: MOSFLM 6.10 build-it-yourself version - IMPORTANT!

To my knowledge there was no announcement of a CCP4 version 4.1. Neither the
CCP4 home page nor the most recent newsletter mention other versions than 4.0.
Is 4.1 really out and I missed something, or is it still in its test phase
prior to release?

Kind regards,

Dirk.