Re: [ccp4bb]: Se-Met suppliers

Acros Orgainics sold thru Fisher Scientific is the cheapest source we found.
The pure l-form is available for $72.20 per gram (undiscounted).  We actually
get it for $67.87 with our discounted rate.

A. Mesecar

At 02:13 PM 11/15/2000 +0000, Anna Marie Davies wrote:
>***  For details on how to be removed from this list visit the  ***
>***    CCP4 home page http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/main.html    ***
>
>Dear all,
>I'm about to produce a Se-Met protein and would like to know if any one
>could recommend a reliable, value-for-money  supplier of Se-Met?
>Thanks,
>
>Anna
>
>Kings College London, U.K

---------
   Andrew D. Mesecar
   Assistant Professor
   Department of Medicinal Chemistry and Pharmacognosy
    and the Center for Pharmaceutical Biotechnology
   (MC 870) MBRB Room 3070
   900 South Ashland Avenue
   Chicago, IL 60607

   Ear Mail	312-996-1877