[ccp4bb]: Peak search

Hi,

Is there a programe in ccp4 that I can use to search for peaks in an fft
map. The map was calculated by FFT using DANO from mtz reflection file and
PHI & FOM from Resolve mtz.
After looking at the fft anomalous map (from ccp4), I saw one peak that is
not
accounted for by the heavy atom sites where the phases arised from. I
would like to find out the exact position of this peak then add it to the
heavy atoms list and recalculate the phases of the protein.
I realized that this process is much easier in SHARP, but it's not
running properly on my computer.
Any input would be greately appreciated.

Regards,
Quyen

Quyen Hoang
McMaster University