Re: [ccp4bb]: xyzlimit

Bernhard Rupp wrote:

> ***    CCP4 home page http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/main.html    ***
>
> Dear All :
>
> I am shooting myself into the foot both barrels on a
> special spacegroup. I suppose the answer is trivial but
> I must have a mental block.
> I use :

 Conventions - who needs them! As you have noticed the ARP asymm units
and rthe CCP4 ones are not always the same..
Both are in fact correct, but different
  Eleanor
The GUI script adds an extra stage to move the P43212 CCP4 map to the
ARP map.or you could use fftbig XYZ Y X Z to get the whole P1 map then
trim it back to ARP requirements
Eleanor
Eleanor J.Dodson, Chemistry Department, University of York, U.K.
Tel: Home +44 (1904) 42 44 49, work:  +44 (1904) 43 25 65