[ccp4bb]: LCFPREC???? - A Solution

Many thanks for your relpies within the last half hour.

THE QUESTION
I have been told that there used to be a program called LCFPREC which
allowed simulated precession pictures to be created. I was wondering if
anyone knows if there is an mtz equivalent of this program available for
use?

THE REPLIES
1. The majority suggested either hklplot or hklveiw within then CCP4 program
suite.

2. Another suggestion was to download pattern from Guoguang
http://bioinfo1.mbfys.lu.se/~guoguang/pattern.html

Thanks again for the speedy replies

Lorna Perkins

E-Mail:BMSLPERK@LIVJM.AC.UK