Re: [ccp4bb]: detwin

Jean Paul Declercq wrote:

> ***    CCP4 home page http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/main.html    ***
>
> I try to run detwin. I have estimated the twin fraction about 0.24.
> I intoduce the value (0.237) and the log file announces that the
> estimated twin fraction is 0.0.
>
> At the end of the job, it seems that a twin fraction of 0.48 has been
> applied ????
>
> Help !

 I think this is a bug in the output message and not in the detwinning
algorithm.

Try running the program with a different value of TWIN_FRAC and I think
you will find the output has changed, but the message
Output file written for  twinning fraction 0.480
stays the same

 Thank you for pointing it out.

 Eleanor