Re: [ccp4bb]: B-factor and resolution

Dear Gerard,
could you please repeat your
B-value (Debye Waller factor) analysis again
with structures determined from data better than
,say, 1.7 A. I believe that B-values are kind of
fudge factors at resolution lower than maybe
2.5 A, whereas at higher resolution they indeed
make sense, since the restraints are pratically
downweighted by the x-ray term.

Marius

Dr. Marius Schmidt

office: