[ccp4bb]: crystallization of oxygen-sensitive sample

Hi,

this is a question to those readers with experinece in the crystallization oxygen-sensitive proteins.

I assume that I will have to remove dissolved oxygen in the well solutions.

What is the best way of degassing 50+ different solutions for my initial screening?

Might it be enough to incubate open tubes for a while in an inert atmosphere or is bubbling-through of inert gas required?

Any thoughts on this you may wish to share are appreciated.

Many thanks in anticipation.

--
Wolfram Tempel

Life Sciences Building B206