Re: [ccp4bb]: How to generate postcript files...

Ronaldo Alves Pinto Nagem wrote:

> Dear CCP4 users;
>
> I have a not CCP4-related question but I guess many of you know the
> answer.
> I am using Bobscript to generate image files with electron densitiy
> maps. Is it possible to save them in postcript format?
> If this is not possible what is the best way to submit rgb files to
> publication??

For us, the usual way to do it is to import the rgb file into showcase
(SGI IRIX) and then you can add legends and labels etc.  Then you can
save the showcase file as postscript or EPS, both standard formats for
publication.

Wai
Yu Wai CHEN, Ph.D. ..................   email:ywc@mrc-lmb.cam.ac.uk
 Centre for Protein Engineering,             tel:+44-(0)1223-402148
 MRC Centre, Hills Rd, Cambridge CB2 2QH, UK fax:+44-(0)1223-402140
 WWW homepage: http://www.mrc-cpe.cam.ac.uk/~ywc