[ccp4bb]: URLs/photos from 2001 Study weekend

Dear All,

URLs:
Maria Turkenburg has very helpfully made a list of relevant links from the
talks given at the recent CCP4 study weekend on Molecular Replacement and
its relatives. For information please see:
http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/stwk01URLs.html

Photos:
The photographs taken during the study weekend and the CCP4/Max-Inf
refinement workshop are now available on the web see:
http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/ccp4course.html

regards,
Alun
(BTW don't blame me for the photos - and remember to check the ones from
last year - I've only just got round to making them available!)
Alun Ashton,      awa@ccp4.ac.uk    Tel: +44 1925 603528
CCP4,             ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk   Fax: +44 1925 603124
                  http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/main.html
Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington, UK, WA4 4AD