[ccp4bb]: reflection vanishing act: SUMMARY-update

Dear all,

My previous summary was a little bit too early. The real bug was in the
input script which was reading one item more than previously declared.
f2mtz thus kept reading also the next line with and obviously gets
troubles at the next line. This way, every second line was missing
one variable while every second but one line was disappearing.

So: Declare as many variables as you want to read - obviously  ;-)

Good luck, Pete

Thanks to Eleanor, Bart, Gerard and probably some more who can count
up to seven. That's what I'm currently  trying to learn my kids but
obviously I should first learn it myself ...

Dr. Peter Burkhard
M.E. Müller Institut (MSB)
Klingelbergstr. 70
CH-4056 BASEL, Switzerland