Re: [ccp4bb]: TOMFRODO

On Fri, 16 Feb 2001, Kunchithapadam Swaminathan wrote:

> Do you have TOMFRODO (please, not FRODO, not TURBOFRODO) for IRIX6.2 SGI
> Indigo.  The email to tomfrodo-request does not work and I seek the help of
> any of the authors/distributors.

TOM/Frodo is available by anomalous ftp from hemebase.bio.uci.edu.
login: anonymous
password: your e-mail address
cd pub/schullersoft

"We've always been losers and geeks, and we'll always be that way."
                        - Todd Hanson (senior writer at The Onion)
                        David J. Schuller
                        modern man in a post-modern world
                        MacCHESS, Cornell University
                        djs63@cornell.edu