[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Re: [ccp4bb]: MOSFLM, XDS, DENZO - conversion of crystal missetting angles ?
- To: "firstname.lastname@example.org" <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: [ccp4bb]: MOSFLM, XDS, DENZO - conversion of crystal missetting angles ?
- From: "Manfred W. Baumstark" <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 20 Feb 2001 17:44:12 +0100
- Organization: Medizinische Universitaetsklink Freiburg
- References: <Pine.OSF.3.95.1010220131716.249407Bemail@example.com>
- Sender: firstname.lastname@example.org
*** For details on how to be removed from this list visit the ***
*** CCP4 home page http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/main.html ***
Harry Powell wrote:
> I'd be interested in seeing a selection of your images to see if there's
> anything that I can suggest (or even modify the indexing code to deal
> with). It's this sort of problem that leads to an improved program.
Ok, good idea. I will give you a dataset. In the meanwhile you can look at
one image in the Jan. issue of Acta D (Lunin et al. Low-resolution data
analysis for low-density lipoprotein particle) if you are curious :-).