Re: [ccp4bb]: refinement with higher resolution data

> This is a refinement problem with higher resolutiuon data.

[ ...Lots of questions...]

> Thanks in advance.
> guan

I just wanted to put in a plug for going to meetings and discussing this
with colleagues during breaks, meals, and (heaven forbid) in the bar, uh,
I mean during refreshments.  Yesterday Jon Cooper posted about the
upcoming BCA meeting with some talks  related to your questions.

Jim