[ccp4bb]: summary of responses for dry shipper container

BS"D

Dear All,

  Bernie Santarsiero informed me that the company no longer makes the
hard plastic outer container; this has been replaced with a much
cheaper, somewhat reusable cardboard container.  I suppose this is why
our local representatives got nowhere with T&W when trying to ask for
the plastic box.
Thanks to Bernie, Dave Borhani, and Juergen Bosch for their responses.

HMG
  Harry M. Greenblatt           | Phone: 972-8-934-3625
  Research Assistant            | FAX  :           4159
  Dept. of Structural Biology   |
  Weizmann Institute of Science |
  Rehovot, Israel 76100         | Email: harry.greenblatt@weizmann.ac.il