Re: [ccp4bb]: From FOM and PHI to HLC

Dear Nagem

PHI and FOM describe, by definition, a unimodal distribution;  they simply
do not contain the information of the full bimodal distribution.  It is
therefore not possible simply to conjure one up (unless you want to cook
your data, as in first year Chemistry...)  To get bimodal distributions,
you'll have to go back to your experimental MIR/MAD data and have the
phasing program (Sharp, mlphare, whatever) write out HLC.

Good luck
phx.