[ccp4bb]: Monomer sketcher

Hello,

I have just simple question, is it possible to affect somehow order
of the monomer sketcher output. I mean, I just want to modify
standard amino acid, but I cannot find out, how to force sketcher
to write new monomer in wanted order.  Is it possible without editing cif file
manually?

                                                                              Thanks Petr.
Seznam Prace - Hledate praci nebo menite zamestnani? http://prace.seznam.cz