[ccp4bb]: about convert map from ccp4 to turbo

Dear all,
Thanks for all the people who answered my question.
most people suggested me use mappage or mapman.
and Dr. Nagem also suggested me use sftools in ccp4.

Now I have settled the problem. I downloaded mapman
and convert map to xplor format first then use mappage
to convert to trubo format.

I am using an old version of turbo-frodo, so the mappage
can not convert ccp4 map directly. Of course I can use
other program such as O, but I want to how to solve the
problem. and, turbo is very nice to use, I feel.

Thanks to the kind CCP4 people.

rong-Jin Guan