Re: [ccp4bb]: Later run ccp4 jobs

Dear Jan

I think "ccp4_setup" is the ccp4.setup file that you would normally
source before running the programs etc. You can set the correct value
for you own system/setup by going to "System Administration" ->
"Configure interface" (RHS of the main CCP4i window).

Peter.

On Fri, 25 May 2001, Jan Dohnalek wrote:

> Hello,
> I want to use the run batch/later option of CCP4i v 4.1 on Irix 6.5
> O2. But it failes with the following message:
> Cannot execute /tmp/.....def.com, child process exited abnormally.
> The .com file calls setup_ccp4 which I could not find anywhere
> in the system.
> What's wrong?
> Jan Dohnalek
> "He is not the slave of the stars but their Maker. Is it not said
> in all the old stories that He is not a tame lion."
>                                         C.S.Lewis, The Last Battle
>  Jan Dohnalek  (Mr.)
>  Institute of Macromolecular Chemistry
>  Heyrovskeho nam. 2, 162 06 Praha 6
>  Czech Republic (search in the middle of Europe)
>  Tel. : ++4202 20403205
>  Fax:  ++4202 35357981
>  E-mail: dohnalek@imc.cas.cz

Peter J Briggs, pjx@ccp4.ac.uk   Tel: +44 1925 603826
CCP4,           ccp4@ccp4.ac.uk  Fax: +44 1925 603825
                http://www.ccp4.ac.uk/
Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington   WA4 4AD