[ccp4bb]: isomerization of non-proline cis/trans peptide bond

Dear Crystallographers,
I have found an intersting feature in my structure:
there are 2 molecules in the asym. unit, and the first
one contains a definite non-proline peptide bond,
while
at the same position in the second molecule it seems
the cis peptide bond isomerizes between cis and trans
conformation. I do not know what cuases the
difference.

has anybody the similar experiences? I would like to
hear your valuable comments.

sincerely,
Rong-jin Guan