[ccp4bb]: Ta6Br14

Hello all!

I was wondering if anybody has the coordinates for the Ta6Br14 cluster
used by many as a heavy atom derivative.  I have a soak for which I have
data to 2.3A and I am at present able to use it for phasing to only
6.0A. There was a paper from Prof. Hubers group that the correct position of
the cluster helped use the derivative for phasing to much higher
resolution.  To do this, I would like the coordinates of the cluster.

ANy help will be appreciated.

Thanks.

Rams.