Refmac

Dear CCP4ers,

is there a problem with Refmac V.-4.0 that V.-3.3 did not
have and that I have missed on this mailing list?

I'm running exactly the same job (same PDB file, same
PROTIN output, same input files, command files, the only
thing that is really different is the version of the program)
and I get these really pretty different results.

         V.-4.0            V.-3.3

R        0.21207           0.18740
Rfree    0.24909           0.23372

Any hint is appreciated.