Re: another restrain question

On Thu, 1 Jul 1999, Maria Turkenburg wrote:

>  More or less following on from the question about GSFACR,
> I have now discovered reference to parameter MXCACH (in section
> 4.6 of the documentation). I cannot find this parameter referenced
> in the program, so I am assuming it has to do with the program
> 'setup' rather than the program itself. Am I right in thinking
> that? Should there be slightly more information in the documentation?
> Thank you again in advance.

Dear Maria -

Sorry for delay, I've just returned from vacation.  Yes, in both cases it's
the usual problem of the documentation being behind the program, i.e. in both
cases the variables are no longer needed, so all references to them can be
deleted from the documentation.

-- Ian

 Ian J. Tickle                           | Phone:  +44 (0) 20 7631 6854
 Department of Crystallography           | Fax:    +44 (0) 20 7631 6803
 Birkbeck College (University of London) | Email:  i.tickle@bbk.ac.uk
 Malet Street, LONDON WC1E 7HX, UK       | WWW:    http://www.cryst.bbk.ac.uk/