multi-domain MR

Does anyone have experience in using multiple search models in AMORE.  I have found a solution for one domain of my molecule and would like to perform another rot/trans search on the remaining domain whilst keeping the first solution in place. I have noticed that amore can read in  search models without rotating or translating them, but I am not sure how to prooceed after that. I would appreciate input from anyone having experience with this. I tried the "FIX" command but this yieded very poor results.

David Mandelman

Toutes les verities ne sont pas bonnes a dire;
toutes les mensonges sont bons a entendre.

Not all truths are nice to say;
all lies are nice to hear.             Rivarol
Dr David Mandelman
IBCP - CNRS
7, Passage du Vercors
69367 Lyon cedex 07 - France