Date: Wed, 17 Nov 1999
From: Alun Ashton <awa@dl.ac.uk>
To: ccp4bb@dl.ac.uk
Subject: Re: suggestion

has nobody noticed these articles in the last ccp4 newsletter? regarding
the follow up summaries by the person who asked the question, it is an
excellent idea as many replies never get cc'd to ccp4bb. It also makes
writing articles like these a whole lot easier. but a bit reluctant to put
even more information onto the web as people rarely read what is already
there!!!!

CCP4 Bulletin Boards: a short FAQ
http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/newsletter37/04_ccp4bb.html

Recent ccp4bb discussions
http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/newsletter37/12_bbsummary.html

back copies of messages can be obtained either from the web or from the
ccp4bb list owner - for details send a message help to majordomo@dl.ac.uk.

Alun
Alun Ashton,      awa@dl.ac.uk      Tel: +44 1925 603528
CCP4,             ccp4@dl.ac.uk     Fax: +44 1925 603124
                  http://www.dl.ac.uk/CCP/CCP4/main.html
Daresbury Laboratory, Daresbury, Warrington, UK, WA4 4AD