Protin Dictionary

Hello again,

Thanks to those who helped me out with my last e-mail (carridge returns -
doh!). I have run refmac (although not to completion - problems with
CCP4i or my input!!), and see that the rings of the new cofactor I have
generated in makedict are all puckered. I am guessing this is because
hydrogens have been added left-right-and-center. I see that you can add
multiplanar groups in PROTIN using the MULPLN flag. Is there someone who
has used this extension as I don't quite follow the documentation.

Thanks V. Much

ags

Paul

Paul Hubbard