[ccp4bb]: basic question on ccp4i

Hi all,
This may be answered some place else, but...
I have just installed CCP4 v4 on a Linux box running RH6.1.  I fired up
the ccp4i interface and tried reading a mtz file.  I want to convert it
from mtz to cns.  I get an inital error of not being able to access
mtzdump.
I know it is there and working because I ran it from the command line.
Is
a parameter not set correctly or permission.  I really have no idea were

to start looking for the problem.
TIA
Len

--
Leonard M. Thomas Ph.D.                 Phone (816)235-2571
University of Missori - Kansas City     Fax   (816)235-1503